- General terms & conditions Download PDF
- Shipping & returns Shipping
- Disclaimer Liability
- Payment methods How can you pay?
- About us Who are we?
Ask a question: [email protected]
Company information The Pet Empire
The Pet Empire
(no visiting address).
Chamber of Commerce number; 51390876
VAT identification number; NL002069561B61
Business owner: Marcus Steinmann
After The Pet Empire has received your payment, we will start processing your order. Most products that we sell at The Pet Empire are handmade and delivered directly by our designers. We have agreements with each supplier about the delivery time and can deliver worldwide! Delivery times of your order are mentioned in the product description.
- Shipping costs United Kingdom: €5.95 - Free shipping from €150.
- Shipping costs Europe: €5.95 - Free shipping from €150.
- Shipping costs Switzerland €49,-
- Shipping costs Benelux (the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg): €5.95 - Free delivery from €100.
- Do you reside outside of Europe? Send a request via: [email protected].
If you want to register a return or have questions, please contact us via [email protected] Most items can be returned if the following conditions apply:
- Notify us within 60 days of receiving your item if you want to return the product you have purchased.
- The item needs to be in perfect condition or in the same condition as it was delivered to you.
- You are responsible for shipping costs and shipping when the product is returned, unless the item is defective.
- If the item is defective, take photos of the issues that you have discovered and email us at [email protected]
- Send items via a recorded method and save the tracking number. The Pet Empire is not responsible when products are not returned correctly.
If the product is used for which it is not suitable and this causes damage, the customer is liable for this depreciation. The product should be assessed / used as it is common in a physical store.
The statutory warranty applies to all items that you purchase from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer reasonably expects of it.
We recommend that you first make complaints about our products or customer service known to us by emailing [email protected] We will send you a notification after receiving your complaint. A substantive response will be sent by us within 60 days at its latest. Are you not satisfied with the handling of your complaint? Then you can submit your complaint to the Disputes Committee via https://www.keurmerk.info/en/consumer/complaint
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.1 How can I place an order?
1. Choose a product from the Pet Empire range. The product page indicates if your desired product/quantity is in stock.
2. Select size and colour and add the product to the shopping cart. You do this by clicking on "Add to shopping cart".
3. If the product has been successfully added to the shopping cart, you can click the "Complete order"-button.
4. First of all, to complete the order you must provide your name and address data. Do you not have a different shipping address? The order will be sent to the billing address. Do you have a different shipping address? Indicate this by clicking on the opt-in "Send to another address". Then enter the correct shipping address.
5. Secondly, you need to click on the opt-in regarding the shipping method.
6. Thirdly, you indicate with which payment method you wish to settle the order. On the "payment methods"-page, you will find an overview of all available payment methods.
7. Finally, you will see an overview of the entire order. Do you agree with the order? Accept the terms and conditions. You do this by clicking the opt-in "By clicking on 'Buy' I place an order with payment obligation and I agree to the terms and conditions".
1.2 Can I cancel an order?
It is possible to return your order if it has not been sent yet.
For this, you can contact The Pet Empire customer service. We will process the cancellation and refund the amount to your account. If you have already received your order and you want to cancel the purchase, you can return the product. For this, we refer you to our 'Returns'-page.
1.3 Where can I view my order history?
If you have already placed multiple orders at the Pet Empire and want to view them again, you can do so in your personal account. You can find the insertion option at the top right in your screen.
2.1 Which payment methods can I use to pay for my order?
At The Pet Empire you have the option to pay with the following different payment methods:
- American Express
- Bancontact / Mistercash (Belgium)
- Sofort Banking
2.2 How does Postpaid payment through Afterpay work?
At The Pet Empire, you have the option to first pay for your order when you have received the product. 7 days after we have sent your order, you will receive a digital invoice from our partner Afterpay. On this invoice, you will find instructions on how the payment will proceed. For other information regarding the post-payment, please refer to the general terms and conditions or you can contact our customer service.
2.3 I have 'Multisafepay' on my bank statement. What are its implications?
All proceeded payments at The Pet Empire go through our payment provider: Multisafepay. You will see a debit from Multisafepay on your bank statement with the corresponding amount of the order and your order number and transaction ID.
2.4 I ordered something but did not receive a confirmation email.
If you have ordered something but have not received a confirmation e-mail, it is possible that something went wrong. We kindly request you to contact The Pet Empire customer service. It may be that you have made a mistake in the e-mail address you provided, or that something went wrong at our end.
2.5 How do I receive the invoice?
Once you have paid, you will receive your invoice by e-mail.
3.1 Do you pay shipping costs at The Pet Empire?
- Shipping costs Benelux (the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg): € 5.95 - Free delivery from € 100.
- Shipping costs Europe: € 5.95 - Free delivery from € 150.
- Shipping costs United Kingdom: € 5.95 - Free delivery from € 150.
- Do you reside outside of Europe? Send a request via: [email protected].
3.2 My order has been sent. Can I follow it?
Yes, as soon as our supplier sends the package, a track and trace code immediately will be sent.
3.3 How does delivery operate?
Once we have received your order, we will immediately start processing and shipping. After a maximum of 1 working day, we communicate the order to our supplier. As soon as they have received your order, you will receive a track and trace. This way you can easily follow your order.
3.4 What happens to my order when I am not at home?
If you are not at home, the delivery service tries to deliver the package to your neighbors. If they are not at home, the delivery service will try again the next day (depending on the neighborhood).
3.5 How can I change my shipping address?
For this, you need to contact The Pet Empire customer service. We will immediately adjust your shipping address.
4.1 How can I return my order?
If you want to return your order, you can notify us within 30 days of receipt. You have another 60 days to actually return your order, without any reason or whatsoever being given. You can find the return address on our 'Shipping & Returns' page.
4.2 When can I expect reimbursement?
After you cancel your order we will transfer the purchase amount as soon as possible. This will take utmost 14. Of course, The Pet Empire will only refund the purchase amount when the delivered products are returned to us, or the consumer can sufficiently show that the order has been returned. You can do this by handing us a track-and-trace code for the returned shipment.