Shipping and returns
After The Pet Empire has received your payment, we will start shipping your order. Most products that we sell at The Pet Empire are shipped directly from the manufacturer. We have agreements with each supplier about the delivery time and quality.
- Shipping costs Benelux (the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg): € 5.95 - Free delivery from € 100.
- Shipping costs Europe: € 5.95 - Free delivery from € 150.
- Shipping costs United Kingdom: € 5.95 - Free delivery from € 150.
- Shipping costs Switzerland €49,-
- Do you reside outside of Europe? Send a request via: [email protected].
If you want to register a return or have questions, please contact us at [email protected] Most items can be returned if the following conditions apply:
- You have to notify us within 60 days of receiving your item if you want to return the product.
- The item needs to be in perfect condition or in the same condition as it was delivered to you.
- You are responsible for shipping costs and shipping if the product is returned unless the item is defective.
- If the item is defective, take a picture of the damage you have discovered and email us at [email protected]
- Send the items via a recorded method and save the tracking number. The Pet Empire is not responsible for goods lost or damaged during shipping.
If the customer misuses the article, which causes damage to the product, the customer is liable for this depreciation. The products should be used and treated in a way as if it was purchased from a physical store.
The statutory warranty applies to all items that you purchase from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it.
Deliveries outside the EU
For deliveries to countries outside the EU, import duties, taxes, and customs or clearance charges may be due in the recipient's country. This is the responsibility of the recipient. And any costs will not be reimbursed by us if you want to cancel your order or return goods to us for exchange or refund.